Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of "Me Talking".
This will be my first post for "Me Talking! I am super excited in sharing the wisdom I have acquired during my twenty years of life. My name is Giselle Magana and am currently an undergraduate student double majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Management and Apparel Merchandising!
I hope to cover the struggles of college through the perspective of an introverted person and supply tips and tricks in how to survive its wild ride! I will not be giving you guides on what to wear or how to look, I will simply give thoughts on life that will hopefully comfort you in your own questions and concerns. Expect reflection bits and poetic anecdotes of moments written for mild enjoyment.
Altogether, my vision is to inspire and generate content that will be worthwhile. Let us seek for greater truth in sharing our own. I will leave down below quick little facts about me so that we can be become more acquainted with each other!
Quick Facts of Giselle Magana by Giselle Magana:
1. I love writing, but not enough to make a career out of it.
2. If I have any free time, I am usually doing something weird like analyzing a mythological story!
3. My favorite color is lavender, it’s a pale purple and it’s great.
4. I love social justice and community outreach initiatives such as Fair Trade.
5. I am HUGE environmentalist. Hand in hand, I am very down to earth person.
6. Ask me why I am a fashion major and I will explain to you the concept of Fast Fashion and materialism. *PLEASE don’t ask me for fashion advice or the latest trends because I’m not about that.
7. In the future, I hope to work in developing businesses focused on creating ethical jobs to those most disadvantaged, such as third world workers that do not have access to decent working conditions, education or treated humanely.
8. I am dreamy realist, which means I love making and strategizing plans but soon get lost in daydreams once the plan has been established.
9. I have a dry sense of humor, and it’s lovely.
10. I ran out of facts but here you are reading this.
That is all for now!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete